Thursday, February 17, 2011
Lemon Chicken with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Here's an awesome chicken recipe I'm sure you'll all enjoy!It's quick and easy, and oh so tasty! Placing the chicken cutlets in lemon water tenderizes the chicken and gives it a mellow flavor. I plan on doing this all the time when using chicken cutlets. My family loved these, and it was a great change of pace for us. Thank you, Debby, my dear SCD friend for this wonderful idea!
5 slices chicken breast (skinless & boneless)
juice of 2 lemons
1/3 cup water
3/4 cup seasoned almond flour
3 Tbsp coconut oil
Honey Mustard Sauce:
½ cup homemade mayonnaise
3 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp yellow mustard
1-2 Tbsp orange juice
1. Combine lemon juice and water in a large bowl.
2. Pound chicken with wooden mallet.
3. Place chicken in lemon water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Dip chicken in seasoned almond flour.
5. In a large skillet, heat coconut oil, and fry chicken on both sides until lightly browned.
6. Combine ingredients for sauce in a small bowl.
7. Drizzle sauce over warm chicken cutlets, and serve.
8 Enjoy in good health! Print this post
Posted by Esther Russ at 12:31 PM