1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
10 tablespoons grated Cocoa Butter (about)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup honey
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl including cocoa butter.
2. Add honey to dry ingredients and stir together. Do not go crazy trying to get it fully mixed yet.
4. Finish mixing completely.
5. Form about tablespoons size balls and slightly flatten onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350F for 8 minutes. Rotate pan and bake an additional 2-4 minutes until golden.
7. Cool to room temp then refrigerate. These are best cold from the fridge or freezer.