Monday, November 8, 2010
What's for Dessert?
Winter is hitting us full force here in NY. I enjoy cuddling up with hot tea and SCD sweets after a long day. When I finish a heavy meal, however, I still crave that ice cold sorbet to wash down my food.
Here's my winner recipe:
1 cup orange juice
1 cup apple cider
3 cups water
1. Combine all ingredients and place in an 8X10 pan.
2. Place in freezer, and freeze for 24 hours.
3. Remove from freezer and cut into large chunks.
4. Blend ice chunks in food processor.
5. Place in individual ice cups and freeze immediately.
6. Refresh & Enjoy : )Print this post
Posted by Esther Russ at 12:32 PM