Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Hold on to your seats! And your taste buds for that matter!! Treat yourself to these incredible “Luv” Cookies! Loaded with rich and yummy ingredients, these cookies will quickly become your favorite! You’re sure to “Luv” it at your first bite!
5 cups almond flour
1 cup almond butter
1 cup hazelnut flour
1 cup melted cocoa butter
1 cup + 2 Tblsp honey
1 1/2 Tblsp vanilla extract
1/2 tspn baking soda
2 shakes sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Place hazelnut flour onto prepared baking sheet, and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 6 minutes. Stir well, and bake for another 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
5. Place all ingredients (including prepared hazelnut flour) in the bowl of an electric mixer.
6. Mix on medium speed until it forms a smooth yet fatty dough.
7. Form into medium sized balls and flatten a little. Place onto the two prepared baking sheets.
8. Bake on top rack of oven only (in shifts) for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven. The cookies will appear raw in the center and lightly browned on the edges. They will harden as they cool.
10. Store in the freezer and serve frozen.
Important notes: 1) The cookies are not the greatest at room temperature. Freeze completely before tasting. No cheating.. : )
2) That's right... there are not eggs in this recipe... it's no mistake.
Enjoy in good health... you deserve it!! Print this post
Posted by Esther Russ at 11:56 AM