Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Peanut Chews- The Real Stuff!
If you thought you were settled on your favorite brand peanut butter, wait until you try our very new Cream Nut Peanut Butter! After visiting the Specialty Food Show, Diane, a devoted customer informed me about this peanut butter she tasted there that was "To Die For". Well, one lick will tell you why!
Now, if that's not enough, I've discovered that this peanut butter makes awesome peanut chews! I haven't tasted something this good in a LONG TIME!
½ cup Coconut Oil
1 ½ cups Honey
1 16.5 oz. jar Cream Nut Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 Tbls Vanilla Extract
¼ tspn Sea Salt
1. In a medium saucepan, melt coconut oil and honey on a low to medium heat. Bring to a boil, and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Stir mixture every few minutes.
2. Add peanut butter, vanilla, and salt, and stir constantly on low heat for 8 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and cool completely.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet.
6. Optional: Position a lollipop stick in each round.
7. Place baking sheet in freezer. When frozen, remove chews and place in an airtight container.
8. Store in the fridge or freezer.
9. Be careful - these are addictive!! Enjoy! Print this post
Posted by Esther Russ at 1:03 PM