Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Recipe Testing


Hey, long time no talk - I miss you folks.
Lise, a devoted consumer, has shared the following recipe with me.:
SCD Cherry Lemonade
Juice from 4 lemons
1/4 cup
Blackcherry Syrup
1/4 cup
Honey (more to taste)

Mix well until honey is dissolved. Add enough water to make 1 quart. Stir. Pour over ice and enjoy.
Lise's notes: My son says this lemonade tastes just like a starburst candy. Regular Lemonade is tough because the honey taste really comes through and makes it taste a cough drop. The Black Cherry Syrup adds a little sweetness and takes away the honey flavor. Hope you enjoy!

As you all know, we're deep in the process of publishing our new cookbook, the "I can't Believe It" cookbook. I'd love to include this recipe in there, however, I need to hear from you: Is this a really great recipe? Were there any changes? I'm looking forward to your input!
Print this post

No comments: