Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5 Minute Delicious Side Dish

I came across this delicious Brocolli Souffle recipe in the Quick & Kosher cookbook by Jamie Geller. I'm excited to share this with you because of the 5 minute prep time. I don't know about you, but I'm always short on time. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and I did!

2 lbs. frozen chopped Brocolli Cuts, thawed and drained
1 cup homemade Mayo
4 Eggs
1/2 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 pinch Cayenne Pepper

  1. Preheat oven to 375F.
  2. Liberally grease a 9 inch round baking dish.
  3. In a large bowl place brocolli, mayo, eggs, salt, black and cayenne peppers, and mix well.
  4. Pour brocolli mixture into prepared baking dish.
  5. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes until center is set and edges are golden brown.
Print this post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv this recipe-made it several times using broccoli or equally successfully with frozen cauliflower. best part of it is that the vegetable needs no cooking or steaming and the results are great. i have also frozen it raw in a muffin pan or baked. Rosie